Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Come and go

Life is ever changing, keeping you on your toes, forcing you to evolve from the creature you were born as. Its ironic isn't it- we evolved as creatures, only to have our own personal involvement every day, every experience. I miss myself, I have changed so much in 5 years, I miss me. I used to think that I was crazy, unprepared to deal with life, choosing not to. I chose to deal with things, to watch them from afar and be better prepared. I am me- ready for whatever came my way. In 6 years so much has happened, I will not sit here and start from scratch on my life or fill in the details- it has been crazy, from love to loss, from right to wrong, it's been a journey. I was so lost, I think I am found- at least better than I was when I left you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment