Friday, November 27, 2009

I know I am still.....

Suffering from borderline personality disorder. I read my previous post, and it almost sounded like I was claiming to be healed. I am not, I still find myself depressed at times, and rageful at times, it is just not as frequent as it was with my ex in my life. At some point, I know I am going to have to deal with ALL of this, but right now, I am trying to enjoy my life.

I still have horrible thoughts and feelings, but learning to deal with them, rather than use medications to block them out, I think is very important. Guess we will really see what time has to say about most of this stuff, as the holidays are coming and usually a time of year that people are moody, gloomy (winter).

Well to everyone out there in blogger world, thank you for dealing with me, and my ramblings, and hopefully we can move forward with good posts, and good feelings!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment